Our preferred method for regular giving is the Parish Giving Scheme . This is a national scheme helping parishes across the country and The Bourne Parish has been a member for several years. Here is a descriptive video of the Parish Giving Scheme
The scheme really helps The Bourne and its donors:-
- Gift aid is reclaimed by the PGS team and paid promptly to The Bourne – improving cash flow and saving on administration time and effort
- Direct debits can be set up on a monthly basis
- Donors can, if they wish, allow donations to increase in line with CPI inflation annually
- All donations can be completely anonymous
- It is easy to change donation levels if circumstances change
You can sign up to the Parish Giving Scheme in 3 ways:-
- Online – via this link .
- By calling the PGS team via their telephone service on 0333 002 1271, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- By completing a paper gift form. Please use the contacts below to obtain the latest paperwork
You can also arrange regular giving at the The Bourne Parish Giving Page as described below.
The easiest way to donate is through The Bourne Parish Giving Page
You can select to make a one off donation to General Parish Funds or to donate regularly at a date and frequency that you select.
If a UK tax payer you can, if you wish, select to have gift aid claimed by the parish on your donation. Your donation can be made using a credit or debit card or, if preferable by you, then a Direct debit can be set up. The process is straight forward and secure.
By Cash or Cheque
If you prefer you can submit any donation of cash or cheque using yellow envelopes available in the churches or by post to
The Stewardship Recorder, The Bourne Parish, St Thomas-on-the Bourne, Frensham Road, Farnham, GU9 8HA.
Cheques should be made payable to “The Bourne PCC”
If you are a UK tax payer and wish to have gift aid collected on your donation then please include a gift aid form which you can download and print off here .
One-off donation of fixed amounts by contactless payment is available at the church of St Thomas-on-the-Bourne.
• Sarah Herbert Parish Stewardship Recorder email@example.com
• Michael Cock Treasurer 01252 725 794
• Peter Neukom Churchwarden firstname.lastname@example.org 01252 711 717
• Patricia Goode Churchwarden email@example.com